Friday, October 31, 2008

Sittin to the Sleep

  The other day I was sittin in my room when an idea flooded to my brain, it was an idea to play something, so I sat there(bass in hand) to think of something to play. I must have sat there two whole hours thinking and fiddling with my bass until finally I fell asleep. In the intense dream I was having I was sitting on a hotel bed in what looked to be Redondo Beach. When I was there I was playing bass, I was playing riffs I had never thought to play in real life. Hammer-on, bend, pull-off, over and over again. It was cool. 
  When I awoke, I had found that I could actually play what was in my dream. Then that got me to thinking, I had sat 2 hours thinking of what to play only to have a dream take me to a place that would give me inspiration. For me, that place is obviously Redondo. So what I have taken from this lazy afternoon was, trust your dreams to take you where you need to be.

1 comment:

Annie Scott said...

Awesome..very smooth. I know you will make it to the real Rondondo someday.